BULK PRODUCT RANGE & SERVICES
Bruks Siwertell is a full-line supplier in dry bulk materials handling. This includes unique equipment such as our ship unloader based on screw technology, and our air slide conveyors, The Tubulator or The Belt Conveyor. The products combined with decades of experience to build harbor or inland terminals and systems makes Bruks Siwertell your perfect partner for loading, unloading, transporting, or storing dry bulk material.
Covered Storage Solutions
BRUKS Circular Blending Bed Stacker Reclaimer
A Circular Blending Bed Stacker Reclaimer is used to conveniently store bulk materials in an outside or inside pile in a highly organized manner, for automated and fully blended reclaim.
The BRUKS Circular Blending Bed Stacker Reclaimer is a fully circular pile storage system that has true Firs IN, First Out (FIFO) pile management. Blending occurs during the stacking and reclaiming phases, significantly reducing variability in the pile.
The BRUKS Circular Blending Bed Stacker Reclaimer is designed in versions ranging from less than 1 million cubic feet of live storage, to over 10 million cubic feet.
Ship Loader Solutions
BRUKS Fixed, Pedestal Ship Loader
The BRUKS Fixed, Pedestal Ship Loader allows for safe and automatic loading of bulk materials onto ships with minimum dock infrastructure requirements.
- Designed to allow for continuous loading of ships with minimal operational interruptions
- Improves operational reliability
- Reduces operating costs
- Designed for years of operation in the harshest of marine environments
Truck Unloading Solutions
BRUKS Back-On Truck Dump
The BRUKS Back-On Truck Dumper is used to efficiently and safely unload trucks containing free flowing bulk materials. The Back-On Truck Dumper is designed to receive and process large volumes of material without utilizing site manpower. The Back-On design is proven and has been employed in operations for many years handling a wide variety of material types.
- Robust and reliable design
- Proven safety record
- Large installation base
- Multiple designs to meet a variety of applications and materials
- Commonly employed to replace other designs that are structurally inferior
BRUKS Air Supported Conveyor
Easy to Install
- Pre-mounted modular sections
Low Maintenance Cost
- Ventilators can be mounted near the ground
- Low belt wear
- Minimum moving parts
Low Operating Costs
- Low-friction air cushion technology means lower power consumption
- Idle power is considerable lower than for conventional belt conveyors
- Reduced need for clean-up and supervision
No Walkway Needed
- More than 25 years of operating experience
- Several thousands of units in the wood products industry
- Low noise level
- Totally closed-in
- Spill free
High and Long
- Self-supporting up to 80 ft
Steel tower support allows
- Heights more than 90ft over ground level
- Up to 250 ft between the cable supports
- Electrical and control cables can be mounted inside the air channels
- No separate cable support needed