In the wake of the COVID-19 virus outbreak, our highest priority is to do our part to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers while meeting our service commitments.
To control the spread of coronavirus, the Lithuanian government has declared quarantine on the entire territory of the Republic of Lithuania. The quarantine regime is effective from 16 March 2020, 00:00, until 13 April 2020, 24:00.
Complying with all government regulations and guidelines related to the containment of COVID-19, the way of working at UAB FTG Baltic will slightly change.
- Part of office personnel are working remotely from home, but this will not have any impact on the processing of your inquiries and orders
- No in-person meetings are allowed, but all necessarily communications are handled via phone, Skype, and other means
- Our assembly line and warehouse staff are fully operational with all necessary safety and health precautions
- Due to no restrictions on the cross-border movement of goods, deliveries will proceed as usual, though transit times may be longer than usual
- Due to possible delays in the supply chain of parts from suppliers, our production and delivery may be delayed
We are constantly monitoring the situation, including travel restrictions and policy updates that may affect our business conditions.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch directly with your contact person at FTG Baltic.
FTG Baltic Team