Information We Collect
We may obtain information about your usage of our website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests. We may obtain information from you in order to provide better services for all of our users. This information includes:
• For information for analysis and statistics we use Google Analytics.
• Language preferences.
• Website forms; name, phone number and email address. In order for us to process the information we receive via forms, we need to save personal data. As personal data is voluntarily filled in and sent to us, consent is given to the handling of this personal data. We will not handle personal data beyond what is required to fulfill the purpose of the filled in form. Personal data is deleted at the request of the person who owns the data or person with proxy.
• Attached files in forms; when you attach documents containing personal data, you consent to us having this information.
• Newsletter; in order to share news that is relevant in our industry and present our offers, we will send out our newsletters to people who have chosen to receive them. In order to send out these newsletters, we save email addresses for our subscribers. We are responsible for your personal data and our supplier MailChimp is an assistant in using and saving this personal data. Our subscribers can at any time disable their subscription using the disabling link in the newsletter.
• Website visit; IP address.
What is the Data Used For and how Long do we Store it?
We use the data for statistical purposes, which enables us to undertake important functionality changes on the website to improve your browsing experience with us and our services to you. We may already send newsletters, but if you do not wish to receive these, then you can unsubscribe in the newsletter email you receive. For any other questions about personal data or information you receive, please contact us via Contact section of our website.
We may occasionally send you notification emails about updates to our products, company, legal documents, offer customer support or marketing emails. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages free of charge.
• Website visit; up to two years
• Forms; for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contact us and requests that the data should be deleted.
• Attached files sent via forms: for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contact us and requests that the data should be deleted.
• notification emails: for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the data unregisters their subscription.
What Information Do We Share with Others?
Your Data, Your Rights
You have a right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Bruks-Siwertell, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to receive from Bruks-Siwertell a structured, common and readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
Where Personal Data is processed for the above purposes on the basis of Bruks-Siwertell’s legitimate interests, under the GDPR, you may object to such processing at any time. To do so please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
BRUKS HEAD OFFICE
Bruks Siwertell Group AB
121 77 Stockholm